IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's
The IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer’s is an annual event to raise awareness and funds to support people and families living with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Together we display a combined strength and dedication in the fight against this disease.
The IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's is one of our biggest fundraiser’s for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, taking place in more than 400 communities across the country.
Funds raised will go toward local programs and services that improve the quality of life for people living with dementia and their families and support awareness and education about dementia.
Join our Walk today!
When you walk you’re sending a message of hope to Canadians living with dementia, and thousands more who care for them.
When you fundraise, you’re promising them that help will always be available.
2022 Walk Dates and Locations:
Registration - 12pm. Walk begins at 1pm.
- Saturday, May 28th - Regina, Queen Elizabeth Park West, Wascana Park (in front of Legislative Building)
- Saturday, May 28th – Saskatoon, River Landing Park, Amphitheatre
- Saturday, May 28th – Swift Current, Swift Current Comprehensive High School, Outdoor Track
- Sunday, May 29th – Lloydminster, Servus Sports Centre, Track
- Sunday, May 29th – Prince Albert, Alfred Jenkins Fieldhouse, Track
- Saturday, May 28th and Sunday, May 29th – Battlefords, Walk Where You Are
- Saturday, May 28th and Sunday, May 29th – Yorkton, Walk Where You Are
Our National Title Sponsor
The Alzheimer Society is pleased to have IG Wealth Management returning for its fifth year in 2022 as Title Sponsor for our annual Walk.
IG Wealth Management has a long heritage of community involvement, corporate funding and project initiation that has created a strong corporate culture of caring. In 2018, IG Wealth Management made more than $7 million in charitable donations across Canada. The Alzheimer Society is proud to partner with IG Wealth Management.
The Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan would like to thank our many sponsors for the 2022 walk: