The Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick can help you by:
- Providing you with information on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias,
- Connecting you to programs and services near you, and
- Supporting you in making a difference in our community.
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- Donor services and mailing list changes: Angela Meisner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media relations: Jess Baxter, email@example.com
- Programs and services: Ange Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising and events: Marie-Paule LeBlanc, email@example.com
- Volunteer opportunities: Amy Vye, firstname.lastname@example.org
The toll-free InfoLine is a service available for families, caregivers and those living with Alzheimer’s or a related dementia who have questions, or require support or information. It is available province-wide in both English and French.
Phone: 1-800-664-8411 (toll-free within New Brunswick) or 506-459-4280
Visit us at one of our regional offices
We have resource centres located throughout New Brunswick. Check out our resource centres page below to find the one closest to you.